In addition to creating beautiful rustic furniture, La Lune Collection and founders/owners Cathy and Mario Costantini share a passion for making their neighborhood and city better places in which to live. In recent years they have been honored to receive various awards and press recognizing their nonprofit work and accomplishments.
Cathy and Mario Costantini accepting the Greater Milwaukee Foundation William Frye Award 2012 at the Harley-Davidson Museum
- BizStarts Entrepreneur Hall of Fame Inductees 2016
- Danceworks Miracle Maker Award 2016
- Justinian Society of Lawyers Italians of the Year 2014
- City of Milwaukee Arts Board Award 2012
- Milwaukee Civic Music Association Distinguished Citizen Patrons of the Arts 2011
- Milwaukee Public Theater Champion of the Arts 2011
- The Business Journal, November 2016 - "BizStarts Holds Inspirational Entrepreneur Event"
- CBS 58, March 2016 - "Sunday Morning Spotlight: Mario & Cathy Costantini"
- Urban Milwaukee, December 2015 – “La Lune is Unique Furniture Business”
- M Magazine, October 2015 – “Eco-Friendly Furniture: The Costantinis Keep Their Green Business Rooted in Riverwest, Give Back to the Community”
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, May 2011 - “Woman Gets Best of Neighborly Deal by Smoking, Drinking, Gaming till 103”